Kifalme Moving & Relocations Ltd was founded in 2018 by a family of movers, youthful, passionate entrepreneurs with tones of experience in the moving looking to revolutionize the moving industry. This is because professional moving in Kenya is perceived to be for a select few. We are here to change this mind set and make professional moving a service that can be affordable to anyone looking to move within Kenya.
Our personnel who are multi-skilled in matters pertaining to moving; from packing, handling, transportation and setting up of all types of household and office effects. We offer our clients a team that is solution-oriented and well informed that on the client’s move day, the job entrusted to them is never completed until we attain the highest level of client satisfied.
Kifalme Moving & Relocation Personnel are trained to be aware of the diversity in our clients; multicultural and multi-racial nature, therefore offering excellent communication skills with a good sense of customer service. We are a friendly family and we seek to radiate the same warmth to all our clients whom we are privileged to serve.
Moving is a tough and demanding job with physical strength just as important as the state of the mind of our team and the well being of our client’s items. Therefore, we recognize that it is all about teamwork in order to successfully complete work with utmost professionalism & ethics.
We endeavor to create a positive working atmosphere in retrospect to the moving industry where:
- We are friendly Kifalme family and we seek to radiate the same warmth to all clients whom we are privileged to serve.
- We believe in our wholesome success, progress and happiness; from each individual involved in the moving process, to the team and to our esteemed client.
- The respect of every individual involved in the moving process is paramount because each person is paramount in team playing efforts.
- Every member of our team has a voice and his/her views are considered and respected.
- As trends and policies changes, so do we. Learning never stops and so we are keen on digging knowledge from sources that give us value; encouraging us to keep improving our professionalism.
- We are our brother’s/sister’s keeper. We look out for our teams safety and the well being of our clients.
- Each of our processes are well thought out and designed with the perspective of ensuring our clients items are given the best care possible during the move.
- We take all our moving experiences with our clients as a learning lesson. With the diversity of each client’s culture we learn to embrace their core values and respect them.